Monday, October 5, 2009

Dublin, here I come!

That's right, I have been accepted into the Dublin Internship Program for the Spring 2010 semester! I can barely contain my excitement. It has been about a month since I submitted the application, so I was beginning to suspect the worst. I'm so relieved! 

So I'll be studying at Dublin City University from January to April and I'll also have an internship, but classes and the actual job have yet to be determined. Ah! I'm just so elated to have finally received the confirmation email! 

As much as I didn't want to write my 5-page philosophy paper before, is nothing compared to how much I want to put it off and spend the rest of the day researching Ireland. But, alas, it's due tomorrow, so I must end this short post.

Slán go fóill! 

No comments:

Post a Comment