Monday, April 12, 2010

Grown ups?

Tonight after work, a few of us got together for post-internship dinner and drinks. I got out at 3 o'clock so I had some time to walk down Grafton Street and around St. Stephen's Green. I went in and out of shops, trying on clothes. I behaved myself though, only buying two macaroons from Ladurée, which I tried first in Paris, in the Brown Thomas department store. And I finally found the T.K. Maxx that Auntie Erin told me about!




I met up with Colleen, Melissa, Elizabeth and Molly for pints of Guinness and live music at Quay's Pub. Then we headed across the street to Gourmet Burger Kitchen, where we had the best burgers of the trip thus far. Mine was a 6 oz. burger with mozzarella, pesto, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and ketchup. Mmmm!



It was nice to get together to chit chat about our weekends. Our post-work dinner and drinks will most certainly become a regular outing.


No comments:

Post a Comment