Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One down, one to go

I've just returned from acing (knocking on wood as I type) my history final! It was really such a good class. I feel like I've actually learned and retained an impressive amount about Irish history. The fact that they only really had issues with Britain helps, too. There are not as many enemies and wars to keep track of as in American history. So we said goodbye to our lovely teacher, Caroline, and headed back to start studying for the Contemporary Irish Society final tomorrow. This class is pretty unorganized so studying will be more of a challenge.

Mostly I have to start packing for spring break, which starts this Friday! I'm headed to Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris over the week and I'm going to attempt to only bring one backpack, so you can understand why I need to try this packing thing pretty far in advance. I just can't wait to leave and see Italy, and of course get back to France for the first time since high school.

I've got to stop blogging and procrastinating, but here's the song that was stuck in my head for the entire two hour exam. I may have listened to it on repeat last night a couple dozen times.


There's also this version, which is insanely catchy. I love this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment