Saturday, March 13, 2010

Back in Dublin!

Whew, after nine incredibly busy days through Italy and France, I have arrived back at DCU. Never has this place felt more like home. My spring break was beyond amazing--the food, the people, the shopping, the food...

Yes, we ate a lot. We ate everything. We walked enough and climbed enough stairs to help us not completely balloon with gelato and crepes, but for the most part, we ate way more than could ever be worked off.

Because there is just far too much to talk about in one post (and all I want to do at the moment is shower and sleep) I will be splitting up my spring break posts either by day or by city, depending on how productive I'm feeling tomorrow. I start my internship with Irish Arts Review magazine on Monday morning, so I've got a busy week ahead of me, but don't worry, I will definitely be posting pictures and stories soon.

Check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment